The Problem’sis understood for his wild methods on actuality TV — however his first kissing teacher is shocking even for him.
“My grandma taught me the right way to French kiss,” Devenanzio, 41, solely revealed within the newest concern of Us Weekly.
Sadly, grandma’s smooching suggestions haven’t saved Devenanzio from crashing and burning relating to actuality showmances. Throughout his time on, Devenanzio has had with , and Moriah Jadea.
Forward of his stint onseason 2, Devenanzio revealed that he had no intention of extra onscreen hookups. “Idiot me as soon as, disgrace on me. Idiot me twice, you’re not gonna idiot me once more,” he . “It results in far more complications than I want. … It by no means ends properly, and it solely is gonna make your sport extra difficult.”
Devenanzio — who hasof the OG competitors collection — isn’t solely targeted on his love life and . In actual fact, he solely received into the fact TV sport to “impress a lady” again in school.
Scroll down forabout Devenanzio, together with his unconventional movie star crush:
1. I received the nicknameas a result of I shoved bananas in my mother’s tailpipe [as a kid] to get out of going to high school.
2. I had a ghost named Peter observe me from a journey shoot I did on the Deering Property in Florida to my home in California. For weeks, [Peter] haunted my home.
3. In school, I utilized to be onto impress a lady I had a crush on.
4. I received suspended for streaking in highschool.
5. My grandma taught me the right way to French kiss.
6. I’m such a light-weight sleeper that I used to be as soon as woken up by a mouse farting in my room.
7. I took a lie detector take a look at withon Maury, and he lied about not desirous to be my pal.
8. I’ve seven tattoos.
9. My full title is John Amadeus Devenanzio.
10. I’m a center little one. I’ve two sisters and 11 nieces and nephews.
11. I sumo wrestled Yama, the heaviest sumo wrestler in historical past at 600 kilos.
12. Opposite to well-liked perception, I really [do] have a coronary heart.
13. I haven’t had a 9-to-5 job since 2005.
14. I’ve a household of untamed pet squirrels that I hand-feed dwelling in my yard.
15. I’ve completed actuality TV for 18 years [with] 22 seasons of The Problem.
16. I graduated from Penn State College with a level in economics.
17. I’ve appeared on and logged extra hours on actuality tv than anybody within the historical past of actuality TV.
18. I gained an Emmy for internet hosting a journey present.
19. I’ve by no means been [in] a automotive accident.
20. I’ve by no means had a cavity.
21. I wish to climb Mount Everest.
22. I sued HBO for stealing the nickname Johnny “Bananas” from me [and using it on] the present.
23. My movie star crush is the AT&T lady .
24. I’ve 478 banana-themed items of memorabilia in my home.
25. I used to be scheduled to be on a flight that crashed.
The Problem: USA airs on CBS Thursdays at 10 p.m. ET.